Friday, March 20, 2009

And the award goes to...


Jo at Forever Young gave me this award! For those of you who don't already read Jo's blog, you should. She is an incredibly witty, fun, brilliant "mum" from the U.K. who happens to be on the Disney Mom's Panel with me. Thanks Jo, you made my day!

Here's how the award works:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Jo already chose a few of my favorites, but fear not, there are several other amazing, kind women out there.

And the award goes to:

Lisa at Spots of Time
Margaret at Fries Family Five
Becky at Grandma Bailey's Reflections
Jackie at One Fabulous Mama
Jaimie at Sophistimom
Darcie at Such the Spot
Briana at Ward Family Five
Holly at Sunny Side Up in an Upside Down World

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, thanks Diane, that's really nice of you. I'm really feeling the blogging love now! I love your background by the way, it feels like I'm shopping at tiffany's:)

Jo Y said...

Awww Diane you're so sweet, thanks for your kind words and I'm so pleased that we're now friends ((hug))

Briana Ward said...

Thanks Diane, I feel so honored to have made the list! Let it be known the feeling is mutual!