Sunday, April 20, 2008

Joining the bandwagon


After lurking around many different blog sites, I've finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and start blogging. Hopefully, this will help me keep up to date with my friends and family.

This weekend was the first truly nice weekend of the year. It's times like these when I realize how grateful I am to live in New England - I usually spend the better part of Jan/Feb/March wishing I were ANYWHERE but here - then overnight the trees start blossoming, the weather warms, and our little home turns into a paradise of sorts. I love Rhode Island - next week I might be singing a different tune, but this weekend was perfect.

I took Mia to a nearby farm to see the resident pig. The pig was no longer there, but we saw chickens and got some cute pictures.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

The kids look like they are having a great summer. And they are all growing so fast. Can't believe you had turkeys in your back yard. Wish I was there.